Since I have a graduate of my own this year, graduation gifts have been on my mind for awhile now. I’ve checked out everything we have to offer at Neena and have included my favorite #gradgift ideas for you:
1) With a life transition like a graduation, it's truly the beginning of an adventure. A sweet reminder of the new beginning is this brass keychain by Lenny & Eva.
2) If you have a UW grad or a high schooler headed to UW next year, the red Hobo Euro slide or the Linn Wallet, both of which easily transfer from purse to backpack to gym bag, are perfect! These are also a fun way to present a gift of cash or an assortment of gift cards that will surely come in handy.
3) Pair it with the Wisconsin ‘State Love’ bracelet from Luca + Danni and you have a decidedly Wisconsin-themed gift!
4) Have more than a few girl graduates on your list? These initial necklaces from local jewelry designers Just The 2 of Us are perfect for giving. These simple, handmade pieces work with any style. We have many options available in the store, but if you cannot find the right initial in the right style, you can special order with a 1-2 week turnaround.
5) Lenny & Eva's assortment of bracelets make wonderful and personalized gifts. There are so many fun ways to customize these pieces; from the monogram pendant to the word sentiments, you’ll have fun finding the perfect combination to suit your graduate. Adding beaded bracelets to layer the look has been very popular, especially with the stylish college girl/young professional set.
6) For graduates (or anyone for that matter) LA Made Journey scarf tops our gift list! This yummy scarf is so versatile, wear it around your neck or as a shawl on cool nights. It’s a great wrap/lightweight blanket for late night studying or work and is also the perfect airline accessory to keep warm on the plane, in the airport or when traveling from cold to warm to cold again climates. Most people buy one, then come back for four more. Seriously. We have a few who might own upwards of 10 of this accessory.
7) Will your graduate be starting their first “real” job? A quality handbag or tote from Liebeskind or Hobo makes a stylish and functional gift that will be appreciated and useful every day.
8) Finally, for your sassy grad, we love the fun nod to moving on offered by this custom 'Peace Out' necklace by Just the 2 of Us.
So there you have it - my top picks for Neena #gradgifts. Stop in and see us. We’d love to help you find the perfect gift for your graduate!